Saturday 19 May 2018

[REL] [GTA SA] Kamen Rider Amazon New Omega (仮面ライダーアマゾン ニューオメガ Amazon Nyū Omega) Skin

Post oleh : Matsui07 | Rilis : 13:14 | Series :




Hello guys, I'm back with another release from Kamen Rider City Wars (Android/iOS)


also special thanks to:
-Marcelino Homenta a.k.a ZERO X000X

for helped me to test and take some screenshot(s) on this project
because I have several problem with my laptop








Kamen Rider Amazon New Omega
 Rigged by Matsui07
Copyright Bandai Namco Ent.


Google Drive link
 CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD

I don't include the f**kin readme file
 because I know you won't read it, right? 


If you like my work and want to see more, you can also support me by donate to my paypal any donation will greatly appreciated   
     
        Click this Button to Donate         
https://www.paypal.me/matsui07

 DON'T REUPLOAD TO OTHER SITE (INCLUDING FB GROUP, BLOG, FILE HOSTING, ETC)
JANGAN UPLOAD ULANG  KE SITUS LAIN ( TERMASUK GRUP FB, BLOG, FILE HOSTING, DLL)






































google+

linkedin

2 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
Admin
Admin
22 May 2019 at 18:37

Matsui07 bisa buat skin Amazon Sigma ga?

Reply

Search