Search

Posted by : Muhammad Syarif Selasa, 23 Agustus 2016



Hello guys, long time no post..
I got a problem with my GTA SA, So I can't test mod I make with My own PC
So.. I asked help to my friend to be Beta Tester for this skin and help me to find the bugs..

Thanks for Michaelangelo Paijo, Rey Smith Fergusson, Bagus Yudha, Add,
Beta Tester Screenshot(s) 
 


Taken by Rey Smith Fergusson

 

Taken by Bagus Yudha 




Taken by Add


DON'T REUPLOAD TO OTHER SITE (INCLUDING FB GROUP, BLOG, FILE HOSTING, ETC)
JANGAN UPLOAD ULANG  KE SITUS LAIN ( TERMASUK GRUP FB, BLOG, FILE HOSTING, DLL)




 Rigged by Matsui07
Copyright DC Comics, Nether-Realm Studios

http://adf.ly/1dNbsT

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Tag Info

[GTA SA] Post related to GTA San Andreas
[REL] = RELEASE /Mod Release for Public
[V.I.P] Very Important Person / Not For Share, just for V.I.P
[SHW] Just Showing mod, Maybe you can ask to have that
and maybe i will give you ( maybe yes, maybe no )

Total Tayangan Laman

Matsui07 Fanpage

My Friends Blog

48 Family Links







Music

Labels

Followers

Popular Post

My Blog List

Tag

Clock

BLOGGER Indonesia

Pages

My Pointer

Google+ Followers

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Translate

Translate

Featured Posts

- Copyright © 2013 Matsui07 Project -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -